The TRAVELSAFE Advantage
• Industry-first Cancel for ANY Reason Cash Benefit.
• Protection against Hurricanes and other Inclement Weather.
• Protection against Terrorism.
• Protection against Financial Insolvency with NO restrictive lists.
• Plans that will cover anywhere in the world where travel is legal.
• Payment for Re-banking of Frequent Flyer miles.
• Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions.
• Coverage for Mental, Nervous & Psychological Disorders.
• Coverage for Domestic Partners.
• Hospital of Choice for Emergency Medical Evacuation.
• Non-medical emergency evacuations
• 24-hour Emergency Assistance from anywhere in the world.
• 24-hour Concierge Services.
• The Highest Coverage Limits and Most Comprehensive Coverage Available in the Industry.
*Refer to certificates for complete details.
Choosing the right travel insurance program will give you peace of mind and therefore you need to make sure that you have the coverage you need for the type of trip you go on.
Diving trips are basically a regular trip or vacation, however, the main activity of diving requires some additional insurance benefits that will cover diving specific scenarios, like treatment in a hyperbaric chamber.
Different programs offer different levels of coverage. When traveling to remote destinations or to a destination with an expensive medical system be sure to choose a program with high medical and evacuation coverage so that you are fully covered. Choosing a primary policy (vs. secondary coverage) will ensure that you will be eligible for admission guarantees, payment in real time to medical providers, fast claim processing and a clear claim history with your medical provider back home. Furthermore, make sure to choose the trip cancellation coverage that matches the full cost of your trip, so that in case of a cancellation or interruption, your investment will be covered in full.
Insurance premiums are calculated based on the level of medical coverage offered, duration of travel and cost of trip. The age of the traveler might affect the premium as well with some programs. Its important to consider additional programs and coverage options that are offered during the enrollment process, which might provide you with a more comprehensive package of benefits for your upcoming trips.